It's Anthrax, you Assmaster Unclefucka!!!!

Greg_W

Just picked up the new Anthrax, and it sounds pretty good. Nothing earth-shattering just good, solid metal. If you don't like metal, fuck off this thread.

(Just saw S. Park the movie for the first time, so had to throw in the 'unclefucka'; it still makes me laugh.)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I quit listening to Anthrax right around the time they signed on John Bush as the singer. Nothing against John Bush, it was a coincidence. He was an awesome singer for Armored Saint -- one of the most underrated and overlooked 80s metal bands -- and he sounded like a good fit for Anthrax. I just thought their music went downhill. Their 'Among The Living' era is still the best.

Greg, have you heard of a band called In Flames? If you don't mind a little growling in leiu of singing, they are freakin awesome. Some of the best guitarwork I've ever heard. They have a lot of albums to choose from, but I'd recommend (in order) Whoracle, Colony and Clayman. I saw them at the Showbox a few months ago and the show was excellent as well.