Good boot fitter at REI

Dustin_B

I was in the Seattle REI Friday evening to pick up a pair of Scarpa Lasers I had ordered and to have the liners thermally molded to my feet. I was referred to Jim, the boot fitter, from a buddy of mine who said he did a good job fitting his Scarpa T2s. Jim did an *awesome* job. He spent over an hour fitting, heating, pressing, working, molding the boot liners and insoles to my stinky feet. He was very knowledgeable and told me about my feet and the problems my feet have cantfocus.gif. When he was done I thought I was wearing trail runners (not really, but damn comfy). Jim is da' man. If you need a good shoe/boot fitter I highly recommend Jim at the Seattle REI. Best customer service I've every had at REI (maybe at any store), and a damn nice guy. And to top it off, I found an REI sales associate who really knew his shit! You probably have to buy shoes/boots there though to obtain his services. wazzup.gif Thanks Jim. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic