• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

incubus said:

Bug said:

sisu_suomi said:

Trask gave this site some zing. He got everyone's underware in a knot. Apparently all the liberals on this site could not take his banter and abuse any longer. This is weak.

I resent that blatent attack. I am a liberal and I enjoyed Trask's input. I would like to add some disclaimers but it would just be no fun without Trask here to defend himself. Meanwhile, you are a weak substitute.

bug - I have trask's proxy to speak for him. fire away my liberal brother. hahaha.gif

I could make some comments about the University of Stihl and Kenworth College having granted you honorary PHD's but the point is I disagree with most of your stances. I am a liberal in many ways. But your gut-shoot em mentality makes me howl.

Bug said:

incubus said:

Bug said:

sisu_suomi said:

Trask gave this site some zing. He got everyone's underware in a knot. Apparently all the liberals on this site could not take his banter and abuse any longer. This is weak.

I resent that blatent attack. I am a liberal and I enjoyed Trask's input. I would like to add some disclaimers but it would just be no fun without Trask here to defend himself. Meanwhile, you are a weak substitute.

bug - I have trask's proxy to speak for him. fire away my liberal brother. hahaha.gif

I could make some comments about the University of Stihl and Kenworth College having granted you honorary PHD's but the point is I disagree with most of your stances. I am a liberal in many ways. But your gut-shoot em mentality makes me howl.

glad to oblige-

actually I feel the same about libs. as I do about house servents...everybody ought to own one