how to induce vomiting

erik

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dutch said:

So what is with the delusions of self mutilation??? If Erik wants, I would be glad to kick him in the nuts... Just ask man.

I was confused at first but now I know what you are talking about. Erik posted a thread that was to allow everyone on the planet to abuse him. Beck on the other hand beat him out without even posting a special thread to be abused on. I guess Erik does not have the enemies he thought he had.

sisu_suomi said:

Dutch said:

So what is with the delusions of self mutilation??? If Erik wants, I would be glad to kick him in the nuts... Just ask man.

I was confused at first but now I know what you are talking about. Erik posted a thread that was to allow everyone on the planet to abuse him. Beck on the other hand beat him out without even posting a special thread to be abused on. I guess Erik does not have the enemies he thought he had.

What happened to that 'Hate on Erik' thread anyways?? I didn't get to post anything on it! cry.gifevils3d.gif

Well in one hand Eriks ignorance and loud mouth, demonstrates that freedom and democracy are real and at work here at home, but on the other hand, he comes across as another one of those bastards who would probly hail Che as a liberator of Cuba, and never think about Che's mass executions, in other words, he lacks the intestinal fortitude to walk in another mans shoe, but the world is safe as long as he sees it through his computer and not face to face....

I have a good way to vomit. After drinking go buy a quart of honey. Heat it up so it flows real well but not so it burns. Then down the entire thing. In about 5 minutes you'll be puking and shitting yourself clean.

Old West Virginia alcoholic treatment using honey.

Rumor has it if you keep forcing the honey over a period of a week the person in question will not what to drink alcohol ever again(as well as honey)