WM megalite?

timo

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything it is a matter of fabric durability and girth the fabric is very thin so it “leak” down (but it is extremely light). the Girth is OK (64”) but what I will look after is the fill personally I will ask for over fill (2-4 oz) to take it down to 15-10 area for a total weight of 1,11oz or 1, 13 oz

If it was up to me I will get the Vireo from FF I always carry a warm jackets, clothing, and hat on to the mountains so why not using them as part of your sleeping sys wink.gif

BTW I have the WM Apache and I love this thing but this is a full 3 seasons sleeping bag at 2 lb and durable fabric I find it when u go down to 30 dgrees u don’t need the hood but below +20 you will want it

Geek_em8.gif

I was just kidding. I am just having a hard time about the down fill powers. If you knew what I know you would too. When a company as good and high quality as Western Mountaineering lowers their standards to compete with Marmot, it is just a little disheartening. They really are equal in quality to FF when it comes to sleeping bags.

Crackbolter said:

If you knew what I know . . .

all bow before the keeper of the book of knowledge. moon.gif

i cant imagine the owner of wm trying to compete with beck. i mean marmot. the owner is a pretty strange bird and seems determined to keep his company small.

lummox said:

Crackbolter said:

If you knew what I know . . .

all bow before the keeper of the book of knowledge. moon.gif

i cant imagine the owner of wm trying to compete with beck. i mean marmot. the owner is a pretty strange bird and seems determined to keep his company small.

A competition with Beck is neither. yellaf.gif