That trad gear rightfully belongs to ME!

NMJ

I am very surprised to see insinuations that the Trad Gear I have offered for sale may be stolen or acquired by some other nefarious means.

That gear was acquired by me from 1991 to 1996. Early pieces were purchased from REI and a local shop in Auburn, AL. Later pieces were purchased via pro-deal discounts when I was an esteemed employee of Sportrock, a climbing gym in the D. C. area. Later, I taught briefly at Stone Gardens in Seattle.

My name is Norm Jacobowitz and I live in Seattle. I quit climbing in 1998 when I became an avid motorcycle rider. The gear was last used in 1997.

As for the individual who accused me of stealing gear from Squamton, I suggest you be more judicious in your accusations. the_finger.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, sandrock is a great place to climb. the sandstone erodes into funny shapes like gym holds. little river canyon is great there too.

i used to boulder at an area underneath the tallassee dam ... it's closed now.

i guess i am just not used to the culture of this board.

i only get pissed off if someone impugns my integrity. if they had said something like "your momma sucks for bucks down at the bus station" or similar, i would have laughed my ass off.

norm

boxing_smiley.gif

Sphinx said:

OK, here you go: your Mama blows dogs for quarters and used cams at the bus station. hellno3d.gif

Why don't you change you avatar to sphincter!? grin.gif

Actually, my scorn should be directed toward the two who accused this fine citizen of rippin people off without due process. The lynch mob around here is pretty quick to form. How about an inquiring PM before the lynching?

Edited by Bug

Uh Huh. Let me guess, you didn't do well in creative writing? grin.gif How about, "Hey I'm interested in some of that gear. Did you buy it new? " Or variations.....

Anyway, its only a thought with a little opinion behind it (or visa versa?).

Peace dude. wave.gif