I can always tell when I'm back in the land of

Greg_W

Fucking Seattle Drivers. Sheesh. Get up near Snoq. Pass and then I see some nitwit trying to play like it's fucking Days of Thunder on I-90 and shove his 11' of car into a 13' hole. Does noone understand that space is a GOOD thing when driving at 70+mph? Fuckin' gapers, I swear.

Okay, I'm done. Saw some beautiful wildlife this weekend and got bit by a dog (li'l fucker). By the way, this isn't one of those "what did you do this weekend?" threads. I don't care, I just wanted to bitch about traffic. Carry on with your meaningless lives. the_finger.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TIGHE said:

I hear ya but I think we have you beat here in Oregon.

The simps here don't know the difference between merging and yielding! madgo_ron.gif

And I know all about bad driving, I was born in the Bronx! hellno3d.gif

WE have the same "fear of merging" problem here.

I hear ya; I learned in and around Chicago, where the horn and the "one finger salute" are standard fare.

I hear your pain. Coming home through Yosemite last week and a touron and his family cruising at what seem like a fast walk. He pointing at all the pretty granite, lakes, and then trees. Meanwhile 15 cars were backed up behind him as he passed several turnouts and seemingly no clue as to what they were for. mad.gif