THEFTS IN SQUAMISH

erik

this is for murray

you claim there are too many areas for the police to concentrate for sting ops by the "tools"

well i continually read and hear about the chief parking lot, the apron parking lot all having obscene amounts of theft. and this is during the say.

so i have named two MAJOR areas that the 'tool' can concentrate on.

so lets her another excuse.

and granted theft is rampart everywhere in the world, but since we are all focusing on squamish i think the answers and solutions are quite simple.

and seriously i have not heard of such a rampart theft ring at a climbing parking lot in along time. last one i heard about in america was down south somewhere and the locals(yes the locals not the weekend warriors) took cleaning up their neighborhood on their own. the were on contact with the local sheriff and fomulated a plan. and guess what the LOCAL CLIMBERS caught the fuckers.

seems simple.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bird said:

Did anyone's car NOT get broken into this weekend in Squamish??? thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifJust curious if anyone got out unscathed??? thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

Curious that ole and dead milkman both left a door open and had copies of theses in their vehicles and neither lost stuff. Leaving a door open sounds like a good ploy until they catch on to it. Can we get those paint bombs that blow up and mark things? Or just a bottle of butyric acid set to tip? I think a properly powerful emetic would be a satisfying deterrent but anything can backfire. Could be hard to drive home with your head out the window.