DFA's 3pm Friday Beverage Special

Dr_Flash_Amazing

Hey, sprayers, sprayerettes, and happ'nin cats of all stripes! It's time for The Dr. Flash Amazing 3 pm Friday Beverage Special Show!

Today, we'll be exploring caffeine and alcohol -- at the same time! [applause]

Now, you're clearly all very excited, so let's get right to it, shall we?

First off, you'll need to secure some coffee, some Kahlua, and some Whiskey (DFA is using some Maker's Mark; feel free to improvise, though). Next, put on your favorite jazz record. If your name's Dr. Flash Amazing, you're spinning Miles' classic 'Kind of Blue', but anything will work, as long as it's not Kenny G or something (unless you're Trask, naturally).

Brew up a cuppa via your fave method; drippin' or pressin' or gettin' Turkish on them grounds. Hell, if yer desperate, just pop in a mouthful of beans and chew 'em up -- just don't swallow yet! Next, pour a 1.5 oz shot or a couple glugs of Kahlua into your mug or mouth, and about .5 oz or a couple smaller glugs of Whiskey into same. Add the coffee (unless you're using the oral preparation method, in which case, just swish it around and swallow), stir, sit back, and enjoy.

Ahhh, that's better! World looks mighty good right about now, don't it? Mmm-hmmm!

Well, kids; be sure to tune in next week or somethin' for another installment of the DFA Makeum Drinkies Show!

Ta-ta!

wave.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm, sounds good, but I'm still here at the office so I'm going to have to improvise with some of these ingredients. I'll have to make do with green tea and copier fluid while I play drum solos on the desk with my pens. Salut!

mer, you should work at my office at the Pike Place Market-

my boss keeps a neverending supply of Labbatt's Blue in a compact fridge, which we toss back regularily, sit around and BS, and people watch out a huge picture window-

I'll be going down there in about an hour for a big party at the Market, have a beer or two up in the office as well...

this is all part of my job!

speaking of sweet working conditions...

i know a guy (college student) who works as a driver for that town's local distributer. the owner is down with drinking at work and keeps a beer fridge stocked. he lets a lot of free beer go out of there, and only does a rough hand-count inventory once a month, so "missing" beer is never really noticed.

one day the guy i know shows up fucking hung over as all hell and still hammered. his boss looks him over and simply says, "you look like shit; go have a beer." the best part is that he was serious and the guy indulged.

drink em if you got em. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif