TR-able 10bcd's at Index

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Sniff leaves the belay at the top of the first pitch of Princely. You work right to a thin crack and enter a slot which presents a fun layback or grovel into the slot. It then meets back up with the top of Pricely again which is why I think it would be a good toprope. It might need one directional just above the crux although I don't think you would swing far. Someone was also kind enough to replace my manky slings with chains and new bolts. The slings I left were there since 96' up until last year I think. Now there are wonderful and safe bolts and chains. thumbs_up.gif

Greg_W said:

I TR'd that corner at the base of the GNS the other day. I think Daryl calls it .10c in his book, but it has no name. It was real fun: tiny finger locks and some brutal stemming. It's only about 30' tall, but it was fun.

I watched in amazement as some egghead type soloed that corner in mt. boots (and no chalk)about 10 years ago. I took several falls before I got it in rock shoes (and copious chalk.)