YO CHICKS!!!!

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to suggest that Dave had mistakenly posted the link in the wrong thread because he was actually trying to express his desire for his next career.

Maybe it didn't come across right or... maybe you just want to see me strut my stuff. grin.gif

Paco said:

I was trying to suggest that Dave had mistakenly posted the link in the wrong thread because he was actually trying to express his desire for his next career.

Maybe it didn't come across right or... maybe you just want to see me strut my stuff. grin.gif

It came across right - I am not that blonde. boxing_smiley.gif Oh wait - I am not blonde at all. yelrotflmao.gif I was giving you some shit - so strut away! rockband.gif

kitten said:

Paco said:

It came across right - I am not that blonde. boxing_smiley.gif Oh wait - I am not blonde at all. yelrotflmao.gif I was giving you some shit - so strut away! rockband.gif

I figured that much, but I needed some way to humorously transition into the bit about you wanting to see me "strut my stuff". Plus it had the added benefit of making you look really, well....uhm...blonde. fruit.gif

Dave_Schuldt said:

kitten said:

I second TLG on this one! Ick cantfocus.gif

The image of his stripping will give me nightmares.

Not nice hellno3d.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifMADE YA LOOK yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH................ Honestly - all I saw was a picture of a happy old man and closed the post. Don't want to see anything else! SCARY!!! hellno3d.gif