trashin portland

erik

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, it's comin' together. Horse Brass Pub, SE PDX on Belmont at about 45th, right next to Belmont Station beer store, south side of the street. Say, around 8pm or later. See ya there, you'll be able to spot Erik and me 'cause we're way sketchy and will probably be spraying with animated mimed sequences or some equally dumb shit like that.

Alright PDX, chance to redeem yourselves by getting some quality bar-stool time in with Erik and me. Who's down for some action? Hawthorne bar district? Anybody? I can promise at least one lame attempt at wooing the chicas, that alone should be enough to entice you out, watch will make a fool of himself. Erik offered to buy the first round....what are you gapers waiting for?!

holy shit!!!!

if anything or anyone got trashed in pdx it was me. the generosity of portland climbers is only second to the tacoma brutha hood.

peeps that helped me along in my quest for a stout induced hang over included the will strickland, anne, dave, rod, jennie and the ever engimatic wes dietch.

i was so succsesful in attaining my goal that i puked on the drive to my gradmother's wedding!!!! thanks guys!!!!!!

then i got to drive my bro in laws 01 porsche c2. whew now that is some car.

more tales to follow.

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: erik ]