wa pass monday a.m.

bobbyperu

i know this is prolly a shot in the dark but anyone up for an east side route tomorrow morning @ washington pass... ie; eastbutt sews, e.face lexington, barber pole, e face minuteman, ifin you aint up for leading much but can follow quickie, and can be out in the A.M. let me know... otherwise my solo options are kinda limited being that i'm a big wuss

wa pass for that ass beyotch...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh sorry... i forgot. washinton pass climbing can't really compare with fuckin traffic, bullshit jobs under flourescent lights, sending the proj at the local gym, or just sittin on ones ass spraying and reading about other people climbing, fuq, i apologize, what a stupid idea, maybe i deserve my soloing fate, until i can come up with something worthwhile to interest other "climbers" in doing... little bitches with "responsibilities"... i hope its all worth it rolleyes.gif bobbyp

p.s. its best to just ignore my stupid ass, and not take what i say seriosly -thanx

trask... you wanna come? ohhhh wait... thats right you don't really climb frown.gif , anyway it seems youre not the only one posing on this site, no worries and no tears, i'll be there. question is where will you be trask? let me guess?.. same place as always... hiding behind some fucking tough guy image, spaying on a site that after all this time you still dont get the fact that everyone here knows youre full of shit, a dirty bastard, and generally laughed at for your worthlessness... keep it up buddy, this place wouldn't be the same without you. yeah well the climbing invite is always there. i'd get a kick out of eating my words if i'm wrong.- your #1 fan, moon.gif bobbyp

erik, right on... question... i've only done the first 4 pitches, lula and i saw funk in the sky and started rappin, only to be hit with fuggin hail and shit when we touched down, good call i guess but did we miss much by not finishin ie; am i gonna have to go back and fini that shiz... anyway props dood... bigdrink.gif

bobbyperu said:

trask... you wanna come? ohhhh wait... thats right you don't really climb frown.gif , anyway it seems youre not the only one posing on this site, no worries and no tears, i'll be there. question is where will you be trask? let me guess?.. same place as always... hiding behind some fucking tough guy image, spaying on a site that after all this time you still dont get the fact that everyone here knows youre full of shit, a dirty bastard, and generally laughed at for your worthlessness... keep it up buddy, this place wouldn't be the same without you. yeah well the climbing invite is always there. i'd get a kick out of eating my words if i'm wrong.- your #1 fan, moon.gif bobbyp

such a cocky little man. short dick syndrome sours the soul doesn't it you inadequate little premature ejaculater. you're funny...come on, give me some more wit. yelrotflmao.gif

btw, what kind of name is bobby? sounds precious wave.gifyellaf.gif

I am tired of the Westside, really need to get to the mountains this week even if it is an alpine scramble by myself. Realistically I really need a couple of days to recover, but for WA pass I would make the exception since I am dying to get up there. I would be worthless cragging on Tuesday and more interested in a mountain route. So if you can go to WA pass I would plan on that otherwise I am going to find meself a moderate peak to climb.

well i'm felling that tomorrow may not be the ideal sitchy so whats up with tuesday afternoon? do some west side stuff in the sun till it gets dark? nw corner/ west face news, swbutt sews/ boving rt / w face(dolphin chimm) , serpentine crack/ nw corner on the bell etc... linksome shit up... whatever, whos down?

my shits always so backwards, anyway i'm rollin out tonite, bivi @ the hairpin or blu lake, rearin to go in the early mornin' eastbutt sews/ east face lexi/ or whatever its on... whomever shows we'll do it up... trickster is on board... who else?.. skuzzy you in?, got a meeting in 'throp @ 6pm so if we bust a move we can link some shiz up yalls... anyway you cut it its gonna be fuckin boss! see ya there... bobbyp fruit.gif