MOTHER FUCKERS!

Fence_Sitter

damn ghetto mother fuckers stol my truck's cd player!!! to bad the dumb asses cant even use it cause it will only work in my truck... lotta goo it'll do those fucking methheads. I FUCKING HATE LOW RENT HOUSING!!!! BASTARD WHITE TRASH MOTHER FUCKERS! madgo_ron.gif i am sitting at my mindow for now on with my rifled hanging out waitin... i will bury those mother fuckers in the woods after i burn them and piss on their ashes... that being said... hwo wants to go to index tomorrow mid-to-late afterneoon? grin.gif

hell afterwards we can go over to the low rent apartments and burn them down... of course after boarding up all thier doors so they cant get out! evils3d.gif

burn baby burn... when i gonna get my turn... bruce cockburn bigdrink.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nice that you're taking this all so well.

last winter someone stole a bunch of stuff out of my jeep including my stereo. When i went to replace it, the dude tried to sell me one of those stereos that would only work in my car. yeah right...what a scam. pay more for it so that the guy who is stealing it can't use it....too bad no one's gonna know that until after the fact. total scam imho.

and for ins. company haters. while i've been jerked around once or twice, my home owners ins. paid off quite quickly and w/very minimal hassle on the items that were stolen. guess i had my ducks in a row or something cantfocus.gif

i jsut wanna shoot the dirty low rent bastards...they have been doing this shit for years...coming into our neighborhhod and stirring shit... my dad fucked two of em up last year when he caught them zipping up the back of his jeep... POW! the_finger.gifyellaf.gif i wish i had that one on tape... ins. better handle it or i am goin postal... i just gotta decide who's gonna get theirs first...the ins. people... or the low rent fahqs that stole my shit...

looked at their 'job' andthe fuckign cut the power cord instaed of merely unpluggin it!?!? WTF...are these people chimps! I swear to God how stupid can you be.... if you are gonna steal my shit at least afford me the courtesy of doing it right... hellno3d.gif

trask said:

Insurance companies are approachable on claims. It's all in how you handle yourself. If you approach the adjuster with a bad attitude and start freaking out, he/she will likely be somewhat less than receptive. Try tact and cunning, it works for me when I need it.

Actually, this approach works with most people.

i know...i will get my money... i just wanna hang the pecker woods that did this... i would love to see taht happen... VIGILANTE JUSTICE! yellaf.gif but seriously... i cant even shoot the mother fuckers... i can even beat their ass... like i see them staling again...i just say hey! you! stop that!... but i guess if i bury them in the right place...no-one will miss the mullet-headed meth babies... evils3d.gif

Two years ago, my Astro Van was stolen from in front of my house. The damn thing was 13 years old, but I had just paid $2000 to have the engine rebuilt. The auto insurance company paid off $3,300 for the car and the homeowners policy paid me $600 for the contents, which included some of my climbing gear and tools. The car never turned up. It probably went out of Port of Seattle to Russia in a shipping container.

catbirdseat said:

Two years ago, my Astro Van was stolen from in front of my house. The damn thing was 13 years old, but I had just paid $2000 to have the engine rebuilt. The auto insurance company paid off $3,300 for the car and the homeowners policy paid me $600 for the contents, which included some of my climbing gear and tools. The car never turned up. It probably went out of Port of Seattle to Russia in a shipping container.

Crazy Polish Bob had something to do with it, no doubt the_finger.gif