• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Wood

Looking to join group to climb Rainier

I am looking to join up with someone climbing Rainier. I am a beginner climber with limited experience on larger mountains. I have the gear and was even up to Muir with another group a couple weeks ago but rain and soggy snow put off a summit attempt. Hoping for another attempt this year. I am available to go June 21-22, June 28-29, or July 19-20. Anybody interested please PM.

Thanks,

PS, always looking for advice.

Sounds great, we would probably need someone with more experience as a mentor. Lets see what we can find.

Regards,

Kevin

Wood is ready. I was up at Muir with him. His gear, attitude, and legs are all in shape. He just needs someone with previous experience to go with. I'm booked or I would do it. The 21,22 may still go but is doubtful.

Good luck!

C'mon you wankers, you know you want to climb with us. squint.gif What better way to boost your ego than to be surrounded by people lesser than you? wink.gif Plus you'll get that warm squishy feeling knowing you helped out a few green lads who are much like you when you were learning. afro.gif