2nd Annual Memorial Day Sausage Fest, Bend OR

gapertimmy

Sounds like there might be a few heading down to SMIFF ROX this weekend. Jon, Chase the lurker marmot poop chubber, FunBob, and a few other PLAB FEKKIN ASSES will be in town for some festivities.

CHez Crawford will once again be roasting copious ammounts of tube steak and at will have at least a half dozen varieties of horsecock for sampling.

THe highlight of the festival will be a pre-screening of team Snafflehounds triumphs in this year's Pole Pedal Paddle race.

We might also be able to talk Chase into doing some table dances and when bribed with enough meth, he'll even do a lap dance or two.

I'm thinking Saturday Night for the BBQ, later, as the sun is setting close to nine and no need to waste good daylight at my house.

Please let me know if you might be able to make it. If you want to come, be ready to stick your dick in the mashed potatoes cuz its gonna be that kind of party.

YEWWWWWWWW HCL.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gapertimmy said:

i heard from yer misses that you be shootin blanks so spunk away punk!

ya betta rekegnize sucka, or da icy hot stuntaz be fruhnten

ihs4.jpg

Those ballaz look like they be reprezentin' from the Central O, Tizimmay. They some homies of your'n from roun' Bachie Village way? Or is they some o' them hard rollaz from the Sizun Rizivva projex? Wou'n't wanna cross them niggaz, fo sheezy!