Belgium files war crimes suit against U.S. General

allthumbs

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=578&ncid=578&e=5&u=/nm/20030514/ts_nm/belgium_franks_dc

You know - I like Belgiques, especially the ones that live out in the country - mostly in the Ardennes. However the ones I met while traveling around Liege and Brussels were as full of themselves as the fucking French. I say nuke Liege and Brussels and let the country folk take over. Hell - we ought to do that in France as well. Bomb Paris, Nancy, Rouen, and Marseilles, and let the French country folks take over. We can leave Strasbourg alone - those folks in Alsace-Lorraine are too confused to bother anyone.

trask

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Trask just say that or did someone actually commadeer his computer and post using his name? Dan -, leave Trask's computer alone. You've taken on enough avatars, haven't you?

Way to go Trask! First post that wss intelligent and thought provoking regardless whether I agree with it or not. You were just holding out on us when saying all you read is Soldier of Fortune and Hustler, huh? bigdrink.gif