PPP: Team Snafflehound weakfest!!!!!!

gapertimmy

moon.gif

i downloaded the video to my home pc, and it just looked like shit, do you guys want me to just write a tr or something? e- you know what happened, you were there at the bike hand off in your Furriez suit, and you attacked Sketch cuz he had the HC, and then the cops, well you know the rest.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all I can say is when Timmay took to the slope, the crowd was cheering HORSECOCK HORSECOCK HORSECOCK... Childeren would point and say "mommy look at the crazy man with the beef stick on his head"... Eric then proseeded to beat other crosscountry skiers with the enormus horsecock on his way by... Riders were dumb struck by the giant horsecock riding between sketches legs, emediatly falling from the bikes... Tex called it good cause the snaffles ran rampid during the run leg, and some how beck made it out safely... After stoping and the doc of some doods house for an icey cold miror pond ale, I had to finnish the river goin backwards in the canoe, then drug my fat ass across the finsh line and danced like rocky with my hoody up...