Skaha

Jopa

I'm heading up to Skaha this weekend and was wondering if anyone could give me some useful information about the climbing. The "Skaha Rockclimbs" book is out of print and I have called everywhere in North America (alright, not really everywhere) and no one has a copy. I know most of the climbs are moderate sport, but I'm not at the point where I would feel confortable just bombin' up anything that looks good. Any information would help, or if anyone knows of a good website that would be great also. And if anyone is in a truly generous mood and wanted to lend me their Skaha book, I would be willing to throw some cash your way for the trouble.

Thanks to all who can help.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it is pretty cool up there. there is tons of rock and climbs all over the place, but the book is helpful if you want to know where you are or where you might want to climb. you should do Double Trouble, a 5.8 trad climb that looks cool.

also stay at the campground behind the waterslide, it is cheap and i hear they let you ride the slide for free in the evening