Dilemma

allthumbs

Well, any help in this situation would be greatly appreciated but here's the deal. Prom is April 12th for us at my school. April 12th is also my birthday. April 12th is also orientation for the college i'm going to.

Orientation costs 50 bucks, prom costs 120 bucks for tickets, maybe 80 bucks for a tux, plus misc stuff like limo... and whatever else. Plus i've had to fix my truck, the oil cooler started leaking so i got a new one, had to buy new seals, coolant, oil, ect. So that was another 150 or so.

My problem. Basically, i've been in love with a girl that lives in Illinois for about as long as i can remember, every summer i drive up and see her and we hang out for a week or so. All that costs about 500-700 bucks, usually i save up and then drive up there and use that money. But now with prom and the truck, and college I'm not sure if i'll have enough money.

What would you do in my situation, go to prom, or not go to prom and go to illinois. It's not like i have a girl friend down here to go to prom with anyways, so i would also have to find a date right quick.

Also anyone remember their prom much?, did ya like it?, you think it's worth it..? I'm having a really hard time trying to decide what to do... I just can't wait till all this mess is over with, the truck, prom, and figuring out college. Thanks.

OOPS, SORRY, WRONG SITE - my bad frown.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

take two of your sheep hump one to death eat it....sell the remains and have a grand time with the other ewe!!!

college....i thought you didnt have to pay for community college till the first day of class!!!

its a ford you dont need oil!!!

thumbs_up.gif