I take it back :)

meditate001

The wrong message was sent - The way I described myself has now changed...Short, Fat, Wart on nose, Live under a rock. I just described myself so people can spot me if they were at the gym that's it man. I am looking for female and male partners - I just want to climb. Yes, I have partners, but it was suggested that I check this site out. I was not sure how it this site worked because I saw my post one minute and it was gone the next. I get the Joke now - you guys are a ruthless bunch wink.gif Thanks for the tips!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CLAonlead said:

The wrong message was sent - The way I described myself has now changed...Short, Fat, Wart on nose, Live under a rock.

So now, instead of suggestive PM's from every desperate guy on the site, you are only gonnas get them from troll fanciers. yellaf.gif

Dru said:

CLAonlead said:

The wrong message was sent - The way I described myself has now changed...Short, Fat, Wart on nose, Live under a rock.

So now, instead of suggestive PM's from every desperate guy on the site, you are only gonnas get them from troll fanciers. yellaf.gif

sounds like one of Erik's wimmin

trask said:

Dru said:

CLAonlead said:

sounds like one of Erik's wimmin

confused.gif

STILL HAVENT GOT YOUR HEAD DISLOGGED FROM YOUR ASS?

MY RECMO WOULD TO GET INTO YOUR HOT TUB AND TOSS IN YOUR ROCKIN HI-FI SYSTEM!! THE SHOCK SHOULD HELP!

pitty.gif