3,500 pound climbing partner

K_Y_L_E

I know that this is not technically a piece of climbing equipment but it will definitely get you to your destination!

1969 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-40

Very good condition, runs strong, very clean.

Way too much new/replaced to list. It is pretty stock except 2.5" lift and 31.10.50 tires. $6000

This thing is a beast, I hate to sell it but I just bought an FJ-80 and cant afford both.

fruit.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw.......C'mon

Its white, bullbar (pirated off a 1995 discovery), off road lighting, refinished interior, new seals, everything replaced in the past 3 years except the engine and tranny because they work great. Engine may have been rebuilt by 2nd owner. I would rather it go to someone that will use it than have it go to some highschool kid that will put 35" mudders on it and drive it around bellevue.

Hey thanks Kyle, I know I am suprised too. I do have a friend that is interested though so that is good. I guess if any one has any questions they had better ask me soon.

(and in answer to the question "are you retarded?" I answer "Yes mildly") fruit.gif

K_Y_L_E said:

Hey thanks Kyle, I know I am suprised too. I do have a friend that is interested though so that is good. I guess if any one has any questions they had better ask me soon.

(and in answer to the question "are you retarded?" I answer "Yes mildly") fruit.gif

jesus christ man, take the pig to the Auto Trader and leave these poor dirtbags alone moon.gif

trask said:

K_Y_L_E said:

jesus christ man, take the pig to the Auto Trader and leave these poor dirtbags alone moon.gif

Hey trask....Take your Atenolol, Zocor, prozac, and valtrex and calm down. freak. moon.gif