Weapons of Mass Distraction Part Deux

jon

So at last nights Pub gathering something dawned on me. I'm standing next to Tim, and mattp's wife keeps giving us this really evil look like she is going to kill us. I realized that for every sprayer out there, there is a wife or significant other, a son or daughter, a manager or employer, who have been severely neglected due to the awesome magnatism of what we call spray.

I have lost my......... because of Tim and Jon.wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriendjobhousedogfriendshorsecock

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

More sad news. Governor Locke is on the phone and he's fucking pissed. Apparently it is Tim and Jon's fault that the state has no money, something about lack of productivity in the workplace or something, wasn't really paying attention. So taking into consideration how much you get paid, estimate how much of your employers money you have wasted since you have become a sprayer.

Since becoming a member of cc.com I have wasted this much of my employers money:$1-100$101-500$501-1000$1001-3000$3001-6000$6001-10000$10001-50000$50001+Hor$ecock

jon said:

More sad news. Governor Locke is on the phone and he's fucking pissed. Apparently it is Tim and Jon's fault that the state has no money, something about lack of productivity in the workplace or something, wasn't really paying attention. So taking into consideration how much you get paid, estimate how much of your employers money you have wasted since you have become a sprayer.

(poll)

Who's the slacker who's back in the $3-6k range? Get your ass in gear and squander, you half-assed half-wit!