Dogging at Smith

Dr_Flash_Amazing

Blame the owner not the dog. well trained dogs are great, but the out of control ones can be a real pain.

also there is nothing for the dog to do but just sit there. if you want to have a good time with your dog take it for a walk.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite last year was a lady at Smith belaying with a parrot on her shoulder. for the longest time I thought it was the parrot with a high nasaly voice bitching at someone nearby. when i passed her later, it was actually the lady's voice..........

what does that have to do with dogs at Smith? Nothing.....

(sorry in advance DFA if that was you or yours....)

AlpineK said:

Every time I'm at Smith all I see is dogs, dogs, dogs. What's going on? If you want to be a hard core sport climber do you need to own a dog?

What do people see in dogs? They are fun to play with, but they are a pain in the ass to own.

Speaking as a tree guy, I fucking hate dogs. I work for people who think it's no big deal for me to drag brush through a backyard caked in fucking dog shit.

Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs! Fuck dogs!

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Let's get something straight, padna: The vast majority of people who bring their loud-barking shit-factories to the park are trad climbing hippies. Real sport climbers have better things to do than to overdevelop their leg muscles lugging puppy chow and gallons of extra water all over Smith. boxing_smiley.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Let's get something straight, padna: The vast majority of people who bring their loud-barking shit-factories to the park are trad climbing hippies. Real sport climbers have better things to do than to overdevelop their leg muscles lugging puppy chow and gallons of extra water all over Smith. boxing_smiley.gif

SOMEBODY didn't get laid last night......nor has he had his coffee yet.

I quite like it when DFA comes out of the chute first thing in the morning with his fists balled up and venom on his tongue. yelrotflmao.gif

and talking out his ass.

Last time I encountered problems with dogs (I leave mine at home when I go to Smith usually) was a couple who were climbing five gallon buckets as their two rottweilers proceeded to destroy the juniper bush they were tied to in a hail of bakrs and bites. Not a piece of trad gear in sight.

Smiths not exactly a trad haven (there are some great trad routes there but its mostly a clip-up) so blaming the dog problem at Smith on trad climbers is a tad bit disingenuous.

sexual_chocolate said:

Oh come on, rb1966. when's the last time you saw a sporto with a dog? it just doesn't happen. I'm sick of the damn traddies and their stinking dogs polluting areas that should be reserved for goddamn sport climbers. Like smith. Like vantage. Like Index.

Keep the dogs at home, traddies.

Clearly, a rational and well thought-out defense (Might we even call it cogent? Indeed we might.) of DFA's already impeccably-reasoned thesis w/r/t cacophonous, copro-dropping canines.