Best strength-rated pet harness?

Asking for a friend 😉

Looking for anyone's experience with pet harnesses, especially strength rated ones for climbing. Ruffwear has their Doubleback harness that's rated to 8.9kN which seems like it would check a lot of boxes. Other thoughts were to get crafty with some Bluewater 1" tube webbing. 

I know a cat that's interested in sending some of the local classics. He's built like a stacked ferret, very long and medium girth so he usually fits a small dog harness. He's a shit belayer (no belay loop needed) but MAN can he run it out on some of the local slab boulder problems. 

• LMAO 2

@olyclimber yeah that L'Town cat and I go way back. He's living on my couch rent free, bums for food all the time, demands his shit get picked up every couple of days. He's an asshole but makes up for his sense of adventure and hard first feline ascents (FFAs). Pic related, here he is flashing some of the Forestland V0s:

image.jpeg.8b8367d0b1806b443ce0bf3b083eb3f8.jpeg

I'll have him size up the Ruffwear harness and will report back. If that doesn't work I'll rig something with tube webbing and some buckles salvaged from the Victoria's Secret leather lingerie I have lying around.