Hey RuMR!

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

are you talking about Churning or 5 ez pieces? I don't know adam, so i'm not going to comment on 5 ez pieces, plus i haven't climbed on it...

Churning was put up by Chris Grover and Sean Olmstead as an experiment in the early stages of smith sport climbing. Many of the lines in aggro gulley were cleaned and bolted and climbed by Sean...

RuMR said:

are you talking about Churning or 5 ez pieces? I don't know adam, so i'm not going to comment on 5 ez pieces, plus i haven't climbed on it...

Churning was put up by Chris Grover and Sean Olmstead as an experiment in the early stages of smith sport climbing. Many of the lines in aggro gulley were cleaned and bolted and climbed by Sean...

Churning.

Dru said:

so how hard to do Churning would it be not using the chips? could you bust out some Klem Loskot dynos and send it Au Naturel at 14 something?

Hard to say. Plus who knows if the chippers are fully chipped or just enhanced holds? Like the jug before the crux that apparently used to be a bit smaller before a certain CJ enhanced the hell out of it. There is a chipped pocket after the aforementioned jug that one could maybe skip, but the Doctor doesn't remember exactly where the other ones are or what the climbing is like there.