Chilluns

glacierdog

Okay, maybe my patience will be taxed a little if I don't buy them hoards of noisy expensive, easily broken toys. However, I wish to encourage their creativity. Not mold them, not at all. I think that the media would do a lot more molding than I ever could. I would prefer to give them a solid base of intellect and morals before I opened them up to the consumerized public. I can't stand to go to Wal-mart these days. Especially nearby a Navy base. I see 20 year mothers dragging their screaming two year olds out of the toy aisle. I would much prefer to do this in a Barnes and Noble. A thirst for knowledge instead of plastic SHIT. That's what I'm sayin. rockband.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is all about balence. My boys have 10 tons of stupid plastic toys that I hate and they love. they also have a ton of books. What I admire the most about how they play is how creative they are. They manage to make the he-man castle and starwars guys work together in their little imaginary world. That makes me smile smile.gif

if all you give your kids is rocks, they will have fun with rocks rolleyes.gif that said the funnest thing i ever got was a shogun warriors robot that shot its fist of doom across the room when you pressed a button!

he g-dog how many kids do you have, you're under 21 right? you start early with your lady, or are you planning on coming back with iraqi war bride?