• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
MisterMo

for sale Saturday, not Friday, not Sunday, in Index

Posted (edited)

Big pile of late sixties/early seventies climbing hardware amid the even bigger pile of crap I've accumulated over the years: see attached.

Air up the tires in that Sprinter van, load your pockets with cash, and stop by. We're in Hamburger Flats, roughly beneath the Golden Arch.

yard sale.pdf

Edited by MisterMo
Linked wrong file.
  • Like 1
  • Snaffled 1

Click on the file people! That is the best yard sale advert, ever.    :brew:

The entire world is coming to Index on Sept 7th for the climbing festival (not me, I have a wedding to attend). 

If you're around consider putting stuff out that weekend as well. 

Jeez Bruce!!! I remember asking you in the last few years if you ever wanted to part with your old pins and you said NO! I feel violated! Hahahaha 😆!!  

Davis gave me his old bongs and tube chocks and i’m gonna make a wind chime out of them. You enjoying retirement? You’re welcome to come down my way if you want....

BTW- your yard sale flyer gave me a hernia from laughing so hard to go with the heartbreak of not getting your old pins...

Edited by stillcrankin