• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
icybc

ice climbing in BC

Nice start, and thanks for the link on the Phair Creek page.

When complete, your site will be a excellent completement to Lyle's ice guide.

If you want/need, you are welcome to use my images on the site, as long as you don't mind including a copyright notice.

Best-

Loren

nice avatar "icybc" wink.gif

i will post some pics here as attachments, so i dont overload your email box with em.

get off the couch at moaning tree. you know who wink.giftook this one! the last one was of yanik climbing.

132570-couch.jpg.d4cb3464e773dbe163cb6c640da614af.jpg

upper rambles right hand (this is the area 1 gully left of the Shreddie Closet). Cam campbell approaching. the 2 left hand pillars are WI 3-4 and the big flow at the back, is a 3 or 4 that has a mixed finish up the layback crack, dont know the grade, anybody done it?

132587-rambl1.jpg.ab55fd4087ea91ffb24a10167bb7e8a1.jpg

this is the cave behind happy boy (shower bath pillar), at goldpan. could be a nice bolted mixed route in this cave! fruit.gif

132594-cave.jpg.e2c1997594ba77bf3660f0ab993b4e9c.jpg

thats it! anybody who wants to use em, use my name blah blah copyright blah blah.

Hey Dru

Are these this year's pics? I haven't been out to Lillooet this season--it being so soggy and all, but these shots don't look so bad.

...Ah the Quarks in action, how I covet them...

No they are from the last few years. I havent been to Lillooet yet this year. Too wet. Might go in the next few weeks but if there is no ice except for stuff Ive already done X times like Marble Canyon, the question is, why bother.