Ingalls Peak/South Face July 23/24/25

JGibson

Looking for partner for climb of beautiful and moderate South Face of Ingalls Peak. (3 pitches). Bunch of us camping in Ingalls Lake Valley (just below route) friday thru monday..but its an easy hike in if you want to show up just for climb...3 of us already....need fourth person to make two ropes...crack pitch already taken for lead...rest of pitches up for grabs...206 316 7937.

Edited by JGibson

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not climb it as a three person team using double ropes? This is my favorite size group for most climbs - three people to share the weight of the rack, the double ropes, the stove, the tarp, etc. The leader belays both followers simultaneously using an auto locking belay device (BD ATC-Guide, Petzl Reverso).

sounds efficient...we are sticking to the two ropes of 2 idea....mainly for the fun of it...and its a real beautiful climb on great rock and very moderate (5.4 to 5.6)...so STILL LOOKING FOR PARTNER next weekend....your certainly invited to come and try your system with us?

and its a real beautiful climb on great rock

You have not climbed this route, have you? I will grant you the rock is interesting.

your certainly invited to come and try your system with us?

Thanks for the invitation, but I am recovering from some health issues that is keeping me out of the mountains for the time being. Have fun.