• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jared_j

FS/FT: Metolius Hangboard, Blank Slate Door Mount

PM me your email address for photos.

Blank Slate Climbing Board: Kinda like the informercial removable doorframe-mount pull up bars, but with a board to which one can mount a hangboard or holds. Purchased in 2013 and doesn't exactly line up with any of their current project lineup, looks like their "Intensive 105" model in terms of dimensions. Screw holes where I mounted the Metolius, as well as t-nuts slots. $60.

board31.jpgboard21.jpgboard11.jpg

Metolius Project Hangboard: Used, but you can't tell. $20.

$70 takes them both.

For the dirtbags out there, I'm open to trading and seeking the following items:

Ski goggles

Womens S or XS insulated ski/snow pants

La Sportiva Katana shoes

Nice running hydration pack (e.g. Salomon skin hydro 12, Nathan Vapor air / cloud)

Located in Magnolia near Vertical World Seattle.

Edited by jared_j

Is this still for sale? I am just starting a new training plan and looking for a way to have a portable hangboard.