Joke

Bob_Clarke

A man walks out of a bar, stumbling back and forth with a key in his hand. A cop on the beat sees him, and approaches, “Can I help you, sir?”

“Yesssh! Sssshomebody ssshtole my car!” the man replies.

The cop asks, “Where was your car the last time you saw it?”

“It wasssh at the end of thisssh key!” the man replies. About this time the cop looks down to see that the man’s penis is hanging out of his fly for all the world to see.

He asks the man, “Sir, are you aware that you are exposing yourself?”

The man looks down woefully and without missing a beat, moans “Ohhh, God...they got my girlfriend too!”

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From the files of Mike Mailway:

In that matter of mothers-in-law, the China of bygone times worked this pattern: The husband's mother was in charge. The wife's mother was an outsider.

Turtles see in color.

If you need more water, you might try digging a coal mine. Such a mine typically produces 13 tons of water for every ton of coal.

Figure a good harp will last 50 years.

Q. What's the difference between "coco," "cocoa" and "coca"?

A. Coco, the coconut palm. Cocoa, the chocolatey bean of the cacao tree. Coca, the cocaine shrub.

Item No. 614R in our Love and War man's file folder labeled "Beginner's Luck" reads: Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II had his own harem at age 10.