Olyclimber's Outdoor Emporium: Ice screws, boots..

olyclimber

If you've ever seen that show called Hoarders, then you know what is going on. I need to sell a few things. So I'll list them here. Some may not have prices right away, so make an offer. Prices are below the pic of the item. I'll delete them when they are gone. Note that each item has its own post so scroll down...

Ice screws, boots, vintage friends, etc below. Priced reduced on most items.

For all items: I am in the Seattle area. I would prefer not to ship, but if I do, you pay for the shipping costs. I can do paypal, of course cash is preferred.

Scarpa Alphas with Intuition thermofit liners (both shells and liners are size 11. the shell actually says 11 on one part and 11/12 on another part of the inside):

IMG_4291.jpgIMG_4292.jpgIMG_4294.jpg

Liners molded once. I wore the boots on two occasions, so they are almost new. $100 $75...you get the shells and liners for less than the price I paid for the liners. Oh, and you get the original liners that came with the boots. They might make great slippers.

Edited by olyclimber

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yates Shield bigwall climbing harness size Large. Fits waist: 33” - 37” , thigh:24” - 26”

Read about it here (it is the second one down...the "Shield" harness:

http://yatesgear.com/climbing/big/

This is a really awesome comfy harness, designed for hanging belays. It is a true "big wall" harness. You can trad/sport in it of course, but it isn't for gram counting weenies :laf:. In the little time I get to out these days I prefer sport or trad, so this is just an extra harness that I have. Purchased in 2007 and used twice on single day endvours. Stored in a bin out of daylight, so it is good to go, almost new.

First pic is from Yates website, rest of pics of actual item.

shield2001b.jpgIMG_43301.jpgIMG_4329.jpgIMG_4328.jpg

Sells new for $159, will sell this one to you for $100.

Edited by olyclimber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...