weekend plans

freeclimb9

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The concert and competition were supposed to be on NBC last night. I was the the dude wearing a hat and jacket in the crowd (actually, everybody was wearing a hat and jacket).

Snow's been falling all week. And now the temps have dropped to seasonal levels. Base depth at most of the resorts hasn't hit the magic 60" mark, but it covers the rocks. Backcountry, ditto. Check http://www.skiutah.com/ for the snow report.

Ice in the state is in, but thin. With the low teens to single digit nightly temps, it'll build fast.

Check out the Winter Market trade show if you're in SLC at the end of January. It's always interesting.

I saw part of the deal on TV last night. Looked like nice conditions...COLD!! Keep those freshiez a'dumpin, as I'll be down the end of January too and hope to make time for a day or two at the ski hill.

FYI Outdoor Retailers is for industry and media only, so make arrangements beforehand if planning to attend.