Are you shittin' me?

allthumbs

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Manson has some really great stuff, and it's not all psycho stuff either. GNR covered one of his songs: "look at your game girl" and it rocks. He was very talented and on his way to the top before he went nuts. I see no reason why we shouldn't enjoy the art of a lunatic, as long as he doesn't get to enjoy the profits (and he'll never get out so that's not a problem).

I don't really know, but he can't spend it in prison.

From what I've heard of his stuff he doesn't talk about his criminal past or any of the victims, which makes me more sympathetic to allowing him to produce art from prison.

If it were about the victims, the crimes, or inciting other psychos, I'd be all for banning it.

I don't know about a bandwagon, I don't even know anyone else who likes Manson's music. All of my friends who have heard it like it though.

I agree, he's a heinious asshole and definitely deserves what he's got, but that's true of many rock stars. Take a listen to "sick city" and "look at your game girl", then decide if he has nothing to contribute.