Snow Creek Wall 9/7 or 9/8

telemarker

Hello! I'm in need of some climbing mileage, and am looking to put in a long-ish day on Snow Creek Wall this Saturday or Sunday. So far Sunday appears to be the better forecasted day for climbing, which by pattern of this summer, can change by Saturday night!

Anyway, I want to do a couple routes, with Hyperspace being one of them. Combine with Outer Space perhaps? Orbit? I'd prefer to swing leads with a fast partner if at all possible.

Hyperspace may be the best, most physical multi pitch (crag) climb in Leavenworth, by the way.

Text me or call: 509-699-9810

Email: touring29@gmail

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did Outer Space last weekend - amazing climb. It was actually my 2nd trad multi-pitch. I probably can't lead Hyperspace yet, but I'd be happy to follow and lead some of the easier pitches or climb Orbit with you. Sunday sounds better as the weather will be nicer.

FYI, I'm a strong climber but still relatively new to trad, so gaining my bearings. But, I've done a lot in a small amount of time, and learn quick. If you don't mind going a bit slower, give me a shout!

--Julian