PDX

sk

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What the...? both you and JK are gonna be in the same place at the same time, I can hardly believe it! You two gonna hit the town or lay low and consume? Funguy and I should be back from a potential Hood debacle. You and the Mr got some important engagement that others couldn't tag along? sound like there's potential for some real bigdrink.gif and maybe some rockband.gif just as long as nobody brings any snaf.gif or HCL.gif in which case I pitty.gif

Saterday I am getting JK his x-mas present ( totaly boring) and then we arte going to a birthday party thing... I can check arround and see how loose the guest list is wink.gif and you should pm us or call or something...CLIMB ON SUNDAY!!! when are you done on HOOD?

Well we're looking at some spicy, icy Leuthold action, nothing quite like a choss fest on thin ice to liven things up a bit. NF huh, WOW, dude thats pretty gnarly, you gonna solo with those new tools?

Hey SK, don't sweat it, I don't want to crash a B-day party. I can't climb on Sun, onna counta I'm climbing on Sat. and I gotta finish painting the inside of my rental house...in N P-land, with two bedrooms, one bath, attached garage, gas appliances, refrig, fireplace and BIG fenced backyard, plus the roof is new, the bathroom has just been remodeled and the exterior was painted this summer, for only $750.00 a month...(sorry about all that, selfless plug....anybody interested?) wink.gif