Bibler 2 Door I-Tent w/vestibule and ground cloth

ScaredSilly

I have decided to part with my Bibler 2 Door I-Tent. This tent was one of the last 2 door versions made. And even now it is in much demand. I have used either the I-Tent (not this one) or an Eldo in most of the mountain ranges around the world and they are the tent.

This tent is in excellent condition with probably 15 trips on it in the past 5 years. Not one flaw, hole, tear, patch, etc and is very clean. I am including the ground cloth which has been used on one trip where the tent was pitched in the dirt. Otherwise it was pitched in the snow. Also included is the vestibule which has been used maybe 5 times.

The tent is yellow with the std. black floor. The vestibule is gray and the ground cloth is black. I will include seam sealant and guidelines for it. I might have some pictures of it but most people know the tent.

New with all the options would run over $750 asking $500 firm, not including shipping (will ship international) or paypal fees.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...