Alpinist Magazines 0-36

olyclimber

I have all Alpinists printed from 0 (which is a reprint) to 36.

I'm wavering on selling them just to downsize my accumulate (and let someone else enjoy them). I'm putting this out there so that if someone is really interested, they can make me an offer.

If no one makes me an offer, I'll add an asking price. This isn't an auction, if the offer is reasonable I'll take it. I'm finally coming around to the fact that I need to unload my accumulate.

All the issues are in great shape....only read by me. Some of them may have very minor issues related to when my mailman was stuffing them into the mailbox. A great collection that will be tough for me to part with, but should provide endless stoke to the buyer.

***IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time or energy to sell these things individually. Selling as a complete set only***

Edited by olyclimber

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A number of you have contacted me about these, and I would love to sell them to another CC.com person. However, in my process of figuring out what they are worth a book seller has offered me $500 for the set. He'l then turn around and sell them for more of course.

I'm selling these to downsize my accumulation and raise money for my own adventures, so I can use all the funds possible.

So if a cc.comer can come up with $500 for these in the next couple weeks, they are yours. They really are amazing magazines, but I don't need to tell you that. After two weeks I'll sell them to the book seller if they aren't gone. I'm guessing the set would go for even more on ebay.

thanks for looking and i'm sorry to price these out of the range for most of you, but I need the funds.