Apparently this thread ...

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[Confused] ummm DFA I think perhaps you better lay low for a cupple of hours. that was the most unfunny thing you have posted. My image of you and my respect for you wit is dribbling away... save yourself my friend [Wink] take a little nap and you will feel much better. Perhaps a long [Wink] lunch would perk you up [Razz]

I only went because the movie I wanted to see was sold out. But I laughed harder than Ive laughed since I read the g spotter trip report. DOOD it kicked ass! BWA HA HA jackass movie rocked! It was like Candid Camera with the scatology factor turned up to 11. It was like the best parts of 100 skateboard videos without the stupid stunt tricks getting in the way of the geeking!

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

I only went because the movie I wanted to see was sold out. But I laughed harder than Ive laughed since I read the g spotter trip report. DOOD it kicked ass! BWA HA HA jackass movie rocked! It was like Candid Camera with the scatology factor turned up to 11. It was like the best parts of 100 skateboard videos without the stupid stunt tricks getting in the way of the geeking!

As I respect your humor Dru

[Wink] I will take that under advisement. You are not the first person I have heard say such a thing. But still [Roll Eyes] I just can't imagine it being funnier than gleaming the cube [Wink] or bones brigade [big Grin] perhaps if I free my mind from my intelectual highbrowness, I will find that the rest of me will follow... perhaps "jackass" is the path to enlightenment [Wink][big Grin]