Don Young is an Pompous Ass

ZimZam

Listen closely as he he tells Brinkley, "I'll call you whatever I want while you sit in..." These representatives of the people have let this power go to there heads. They can't stand it when regular people step to them. Their arrogance and inflated egos are mind boggling. The staffers reaction is funny too. She probably never heard anyone talk to him like that before.

Shut up

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen closely as he he tells Brinkley, "I'll call you whatever I want while you sit in..." These representatives of the people have let this power go to there heads. They can't stand it when regular people step to them. Their arrogance and inflated egos are mind boggling.
That is simply dumbfounding, a "congressman" berating a member of the public that elected him that way. I'd like to be able to say that if he or someone like him told me that they could call me whatever they wanted to, then I'd reply in kind, "Hey fuckshite, if you can call me whatever you want to, then I can call you whatever I want to, ya fuckshite!"

The staffers reaction is funny too. She probably never heard anyone talk to him like that before.
Was a pretty funny snap-to, wasn't it? Mebbe she needs to hear stuff like that coming at her employer a little more often...