lost:1/2L water bottle & holster: Cold Springs TH

leora

I should have posted this as soon as I suspected that I may have left my bottle and it's nice (faded) holster at the trailhead in case one of you happened to be going up there this weekend and could snarf it up for me (assuming that you live in either the Seattle or Portland areas), or give it to the Ranger. . ., but I've had difficulties getting to this site. Anyway, if you happen to see it - the last time I REMEMBER seeing it, it was on a log, next to the 1st restroom, and too close to the human waste garbage can. . . For some reason, I seem to have had a penchant for leaving it behind last Saturday. I'd left it at the lunch counter at our lunch stop, and was happy to find it on the way down. I didn't notice it missing until I got home, and couldn't find it in any of my belongings. Did I really pick up my pack and trekking poles and leave my bottle? Really? After 10 years of faithfulness?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic