• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
justinp

metolius cams, bosch drill, BD stoppers

Need to fund a trip to somewhere warm this winter :) Unloading the dust collecting stuff.

Metolius Cams

#00 and #0 tcu, #1 through #8 power cams. All in good to great condition. Prefer $200 for 10 cams, but may split at $25 per cam.

Bosh Rotary Hammer new $350. Story with this is I got too many friends with drills to have this one laying around....

Pre anodized BD stoppers #1 through #14 fair condition $50

I am far too lazy to put up pics so if you just can’t by something without seeing a pic holler. Buyer pays shipping.

Edited by justinp

Hey there! I am interested in your metolius cams and would be willing to buy the whole set. Have any of the pieces taken any major falls? Do they come with racking 'biners?

Are you located in the Seattle area? If so, are you willing to let me come take a look (and pick them up to save on shipping?) if not, no worries :)

No major falls, all slings are in good shape. Does NOT come with biners. This would be a good set for someone just building a beginner trad rack. I would keep them, as they were intended to be my aid cams. I just have too many cams (starting to feel like Bill Coe at the start of his gear whoring addiction :wave:). Plus I tend to perfer aliens and tcu's for aid.... I am in Eugene, Or

I still have this Bosch drill and its actually still new. Anyone interested? Comes with 3/8 & 1/2 bit. $350 - I am living somewhere that I can only hand drill. BD stoppers still available as well.

Edited by justinp