Decriminalizing the President

billcoe

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/06/09/ellsberg-all-the-crimes-nixon-committed-against-me-are-now-legal/

Real good Daniel Ellsworth quotes.

"Nixon "would be impressed to see that President Obama has now brought five such indictments against leaks, almost twice as many as all previous presidents put together," he said. "He could only admire Obama's boldness in using the same Espionage Act provisions used against me -- almost surely unconstitutional used against disclosures to the American press and public in my day, less surely under the current Supreme Court....... "

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/06/09/ellsberg-all-the-crimes-nixon-committed-against-me-are-now-legal/

Real good Daniel Ellsworth quotes.

"Nixon "would be impressed to see that President Obama has now brought five such indictments against leaks, almost twice as many as all previous presidents put together," he said. "He could only admire Obama's boldness in using the same Espionage Act provisions used against me -- almost surely unconstitutional used against disclosures to the American press and public in my day, less surely under the current Supreme Court....... "

blaming oba,ma is missing the point. it is now in the power of THE president,or better of the government to invade privacy, courtesy of bush/etc AND the american people buying into THE MANHATTAN RENOVATION PROJECT and accepting the law changes and the war and the oil and the empire etc... blame is cheap.responsibility requires awareness.