• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Huge thank you to Bellingham based The American Alpine Institute for being our sole sponsor, taking care of our hosting costs,  which is our biggest cost.  @Jason_Martin  of AAI reached out to me, and really wanted to support the forums.  They have supported us in the past,  and now stepped up to support us again.  They will be our sole sponsor for 6 months.   Big time, and they are a local climbing related company to boot!  
Sign in to follow this  
saxybrian

Rainier (Soonish) Gib Ledges

Anyone want to skin up to Muir climb the ledges and back down whatever dog route (ID/DC) and then ski back to paradise? I'm a decent skier not great, but would love to do some real mountain skiing and make a fast decent rather than a few hour slog on snow.

Been on Rainier 4x, 2x Summits via ID/DC routes both times. I've lead 2 trips up, been stuck in a blizzard with 90mph wind. So I've been in some gnarly stuff and can handle my own pretty well. If anyone is interested send me a PM.

Give me a call, i just got off Mt. Mckinley. Made it to 16,250 and had to turn back. I also would love to get up the ledges soon.

Brandon

360-653-8195

Booked a flight up there this weekend going with a buddy on Sat. skinning up to Muir then gonna boot it to summit and back, and ski to paradise.

Hi, I am looking for an experienced group, who has done it before, to go up with. I am in pretty good shape and would would supply all of my own gear. I would even pay a small fee if it was a strong group.

Let me know.

Marshalltbaxter@gmail.com