IPCC: 80% renewables is possible within 40 years

j_b

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're such a hypocritical joke. Just look at what you wrote in 6 short words...

More evasive nothing from you.

Attila is happy because he started another mud-fight. He has nothing relevant to say in this thread or the multitude of other threads where he started mud-fights by demonizing people who say things he doesn't like. Attila behaves like a neo-fascist who will go to almost any length to prevent discussions from unfolding.

You're such a hypocritical joke. Just look at what you wrote in 6 short words...

More evasive nothing from you.

Bullshit. Anybody that disagrees with you is barraged with a string of your insipid epithets interspersed with claims and assumptions about whatever topic has your panties in a wad that day.

Then you follow up with accusations that everyone is going "ad-hominem [sic]" as you, within the same sentence, hurl a bunch of personal insults and accusations.

Attila is happy because he started another mud-fight. He has nothing relevant to say in this thread or the multitude of other threads where he started mud-fights by demonizing people who say things he doesn't like. Attila behaves like a neo-fascist who will go to almost any length to prevent discussions from unfolding.

no answer to this part, Attila?

no answer to this part, Attila?

Who's Attila, Chairman Mao?

The reason I posted the equation is to see if anyone who disagreed with me could actually think, or just blather. All you guys did was insult and blather.

Let the idiotic ignorant blather continue. Let those who actually want to use their brain do some very very very simple math.

It never stops; you always have something stupid to reply. You are a walking advertisement for bottomless stupidity.

Note the j_bot. The spank joke was actually funny. If you want to approximate a human, you have to at least pretend to get the funny stuff.

It never stops; you always have something stupid to reply. You are a walking advertisement for bottomless stupidity.

Note the j_bot. The spank joke was actually funny. If you want to approximate a human, you have to at least pretend to get the funny stuff.

Sorry but I don't find abusive goons especially funny.

The reason I posted the equation is to see if anyone who disagreed with me could actually think, or just blather. All you guys did was insult and blather.

Let the idiotic ignorant blather continue. Let those who actually want to use their brain do some very very very simple math.

has most everybody gone batshit insane in these parts?

j_bot 9,000: "greetings humans, err, I mean, *fellow* humans. Look at what my search algorithm gleaned from the almighty interwebs, which supports my broad-minded view of the universe"

Fellow human: I disagree

j_bot 9,000: Are you going to agree with me, or disagree in a way that I can further run algorithms to find web pages that refute your refutations? If not you are a Moron and a Right-wing thug

Fellow human: What? Fuck off robot.

j_bot 9,000: Ad-hominem error....... moron

Fellow human: Any humorous deflection will do at this point. Whatever

j_bot 9,000: What is this humor your speak of, sounds..... human? Closest related error: ad-hominem

Fellow human: Snicker

j_bot 9,000: are you going to argue with me?

Fellow human: ?

j_bot 9,000: "greetings humans, err, I mean, *fellow* humans. Look at what my search algorithm gleaned from the almighty interwebs, which supports my broad-minded view of the universe"

Fellow human: I disagree

j_bot 9,000: Are you going to agree with me, or disagree in a way that I can further run algorithms to find web pages that refute your refutations? If not you are a Moron and a Right-wing thug

Fellow human: What? Fuck off robot.

j_bot 9,000: Ad-hominem error....... moron

Fellow human: Any humorous deflection will do at this point. Whatever

j_bot 9,000: What is this humor your speak of, sounds..... human? Closest related error: ad-hominem

Fellow human: Snicker

j_bot 9,000: are you going to argue with me?

Fellow human: ?

:tup: Excellent summary!