IPCC: 80% renewables is possible within 40 years

j_b

Any humorous deflection will do at this point

because you call your performance of the last 2 weeks in the OBL thread "humor"?

You are seriously deluded or perhaps my advice about not smoking the rug was way too late.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j_bot 9,000: "greetings humans, err, I mean, *fellow* humans. Look at what my search algorithm gleaned from the almighty interwebs, which supports my broad-minded view of the universe"

because you call your performance of the last 2 weeks in the OBL thread "humor"?

You are seriously deluded or perhaps my advice about not smoking the rug was way too late.

Gentlemen, we have a J-bot self-reply hat-trick!

2447.jpg

2447.jpg

2447.jpg

2447.jpg

nationalism? LOL! Yeah, i'm such a nationalist.

you certainly protest a lot even though you weren't even mentioned. Although,you obviously could have been mentioned in this context since you resorted to the same attempts at shouting down skeptics of official PR.

Major fail dude: trying to shout down skeptics of official PR because your nationalism gets in the way is not humorous anytime or anywhere.

Just to be clear, you believe this stuff you write? I just want to make sure it's not satire.

"In Media Wars: News at a Time of Terror, MediaChannel founder and editor, Danny Schechter, "the News Dissector," critically examines media coverage since 9/11. Schechter analyzes what has been covered and, more tellingly, left out, in news coverage of the terrorist attacks and their aftermath. Drawing from the reporting of over one thousand worldwide radio, newspaper, television, and internet affiliates, the result is a scathing account of how the media has become a megaphone for the U.S. military and its war on terror. More than just a critique, Schechter suggests a series of changes to improve our news sources and return them to the vital role a free and independent press must play to preserve a democracy ."

"Since The New York Times reported on the hidden ties between media military analysts and the Pentagon on April 20, the three major broadcast networks -- ABC, CBS, and NBC -- have still not mentioned the report at all, according to a Media Matters for America search* of the Nexis news database. Times reporter David Barstow wrote that "the Bush administration has used its control over access and information in an effort to transform" these military analysts, many of whom have clients with an interest in obtaining Pentagon contracts, "into a kind of media Trojan horse -- an instrument intended to shape terrorism coverage from inside the major TV and radio networks."

"Since The New York Times reported on the hidden ties between media military analysts and the Pentagon on April 20, the three major broadcast networks -- ABC, CBS, and NBC -- have still not mentioned the report at all, according to a Media Matters for America search* of the Nexis news database. Times reporter David Barstow wrote that "the Bush administration has used its control over access and information in an effort to transform" these military analysts, many of whom have clients with an interest in obtaining Pentagon contracts, "into a kind of media Trojan horse -- an instrument intended to shape terrorism coverage from inside the major TV and radio networks."

Holy shit - the Bush administration sure is powerful!

That's why I only get my news from citizen journalists on the internet. NOBODY OWNS THE INTERNET!!!!

well, it's just a matter of time before media conglomerates decide how bandwidth is allocated. But, it appears you have given up on making any kind of sensible argument.