BOUGHT: Cilogear 30L

Jon H

JUST FOUND ONE! THANKS CC!

I need one. I'd like to buy yours. I'm heading to Chamonix on March 28th and time is running down. I could theoretically buy new, but then I probably can't afford to eat for a couple days when I'm there. Rides on the Telepherique are now 40 euro!!! What's a dirtbag to do....

I'm a size L (height is 6'2")and I'm in NJ. Will consider a Cilo 30L, a BD Speed 30, or any pack that's roughly 30L, has a detachable lid, removable foam pad, and preferably a modern leashless ice tool attachment system. Max weight has to be under 2.5 lbs with a stripped weight in the 1.5 lbs range.

I wish CCW made something in this size range... smallest they've got is a 39L in my size.

FLAG

Edited by Jon H

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I REALLY love my Serratus Gennie - about $50 @MEC, 1lb, takes a foam pad, now has detachable compression straps, comes in long/short - carries great.

For my Nomics I just put them in with the picks poking out and back (or can fit the on the tool straps). The lid is attached (one buckle, nice!) - but I never noticed it climbing, keeps snow out too.

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442629340&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302699687

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442617747&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302699687

Looks like the Arcteryx 35 is on sale too