SOLD - Cilogear 45L worksack, Size L, $165 shipped

Jon H

SOLD SOLD

I have way, way, way too many packs. Gotta sell this one, and more packs to sell coming soon.

This is blue and Version 4, just before the current V5 (they're almost identical). Size L. Owned it for about a year, taken it on maybe 4 trips. List price is $235 plus about $10-$15 for shipping, I figure I'd sell mine for $150+$15 shipping ($165 total), which is about 35% off from the top of my head.

The bag is in great shape and includes all straps, pockets, pouches etc. The only "issues" worth mentioning are that the hipbelt has a small stain where some mud got on it last year, and there's a tiny hole about the size of a raisin in the fabric that makes up the ice tool holster at the bottom of the pack. It happened hauling the pack the very first day out. The hole is not in the fabric of the bag's body itself and poses no risk to the structural integrity of the bag in any way, shape, or form. It is also not unraveling or in danger of getting any worse.

Edited by Jon H

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic