***MOVED BACK***

billcoe

well.. the alt iz danken fer granted, no longer need to inclue'd watt iz a gibbons; howebber, if one is alt I gaz tat wood be concider luky tu.

bump.

*Uhhh, we might need to find someone who can translate Larry into English:-)

piglatin.png

It's not against the rules to talk about climbing or post any climbing pics ya know! So here goes. Old Larry was the moniker used to distinguish him from Larry Harpe, Pinks El Cap partner for Space (and others?) whom was on occasion referred to around here as Little Larry. Not that he wasn't a badass, just that Lucky Larry was bigger. In case you wonder what Larry H. looks like, he's seen here in that famous ad on the back of the climbing Mags. Larry upgraded from Pink and belayed Dean Potter on the FA of that real sparky Tombstone climb where Dean took a hell of a whipper.

Larry_Harpe_on_bike_with_bouldering_pad.jpg

Double DDs: I never was King Beatard although it's true that I have climbed, as recently as last month in Red Rocks, with the man. I have a CC persona, it's me, what you see is what you get. I would, however, trade Beatards strong assed arms for my flabby out of shape ones though.

King Beatard with the veins a poppin on the First ascent of Lone Wolf and the Last Hurrah at Beacon Rock. Beatard left a RURP up there as "someone" forgot the funkness and it's still there buried deep awaiting a 2nd ascent if anyone is into some booty. Bring a funkness or a chisel. Ivan?

Resized_Adam_rapping_off_P1.jpg

The King set to belay. FA of P2 of Lava Tube

resized_Adam_on_belay_duties.jpg

The King baggin the 2nd ascent, or maybe he's about to drop a deuce from fear :) , The Salethe Highway, The Old Witch Pinnacle at the Coethedral Formation. 2 ascents later Plaidman pulled a cantaloupe sized block off from just at tad above this shot that flew 300' down and almost killed his dog waiting patiently on the ground.

A_resized_Adam_on_the_2nd_ascent_of_The_Salathe_Highway.JPG

Hanging with the man, waiting for Ujahn to stop playin with himself up above, check out the brand new Wired Bliss cam right there:-) Woot! Your Total for the cams is $XXX and that you are in Oregon there are no AZ taxes.

Thank you for being the first customer of the Wired Bliss return.

Michael McGuinn

A little windy, check out the strap from the pack whipping around. Nothing like the rainstorm/shit storm today though.

a_resized_Bill_and_Adam_on_Bewitched.JPG

King Beatard becoming a peon of the Gunks.

Adam_in_the_gunks.jpg

The King leading the first ascent of Excalibur. Kyle Silverman photo.

a_Adam_leading_Excalibur_1.jpg

BTW, *Welcome to being a real person Kirk. Really, it's much better for the psyche.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic